Let’s continue with the third Electro Swing Academy episode of our dance tutorial series. The dancer and tutor Smilin from Bavaria in Germany will teach you the #KickballChange dance move today. And don’t forget to #KeepOnSmilin! 😀 🔥 💃
1. Kick with the right foot to the front and go back
2. The kicking foot becomes the supporting leg, which holds all the strength
3. You do the T-Step (heel of the right foot goes inside while the foot of the other leg taps to the side)
4. The heel goes back
5. The foot, which was tapping now, kicks to the front
6. Repeat all steps again just on the other side
TIP: It Must Schwing 😎
Next Dance Move: #Charleston
If you have any questions, ideas or requests, feel free to write them in the comments. Now have fun watching, learning and dancing. Let’s do the Swing! #ElectroSwingDance 🔥 💃 🎩 🙌
We’ll post two videos a week and you can watch the tutorials on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
Follow the Electro Swing dancer and tutor Smilin, from Bavaria in Germany, HERE and read a super interesting interview with her HERE!
And here is the Blog Post with the complete Dance Tutorials Season 1, which is updated with every new episode. So in the end everything is very compact and you can comfortably improve your skills HERE!
– Editor: Steven Melzer
– Camera: Luka Ljubicic
– Cutter, Audio Mix & Sound Design: Wolfgang Lohr
– Color Grading: Giulio Rasi
– Location: Frannz Club (Berlin/Germany)
GRAPHIC & MOTION DESIGN
– Track ID: Wolfgang Lohr feat. Emma Lea & Ashley Slater – Keep On Smilin
– Composer & Producer: Wolfgang Lohr
– Lyrics & Trombone: Ashley Slater
– Vocals: Emma Lea, Ashley Slater
– Saxophone: Martin Scheran (Deladap)
– Trumpet: Alex Valdés (Deladap)
– Guitar: Guglielmo Cassinelli (Free Shots)
© + ℗ Electro Swing Thing 2021
You must be logged in to post a comment.