Check the second episode of the Electro Swing Academy’s dance tutorial series. Smilin will show you the “Stub Out” today and will escort you through all 10 dance moves that we’ll be releasing!
1. One foot stubs out a cigarette with the ball of the foot, while the other foot stubs out with the heel
2. Combine both steps and create one line
3. Now we change the foot; the foot which was using the heel, uses the ball right now and so on
Tip: use your arms to get more swing
Next Dance Move: Kickball Change
We’ll post two videos a week and you can watch the tutorials on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
Follow the Electro Swing dancer and tutor Smilin, from Bavaria in Germany, HERE and read a super interesting interview with her HERE!
If you have any questions, ideas or requests, feel free to write them in the comments. Now have fun watching, learning and dancing. Let’s do the Swing! #ElectroSwingDance 🔥 💃 🎩 🙌
And here is the Blog Post with the complete Dance Tutorials Season 1, which is updated with every new episode. So in the end everything is very compact and you can comfortably improve your skills HERE!
– Editor: Steven Melzer
– Camera: Luka Ljubicic
– Cutter, Audio Mix & Sound Design: Wolfgang Lohr
– Color Grading: Giulio Rasi
– Location: Frannz Club (Berlin/Germany)
GRAPHIC & MOTION DESIGN
– Track ID: Wolfgang Lohr feat. Emma Lea & Ashley Slater – Keep On Smilin
– Composer & Producer: Wolfgang Lohr
– Lyrics & Trombone: Ashley Slater
– Vocals: Emma Lea, Ashley Slater
– Saxophone: Martin Scheran (Deladap)
– Trumpet: Alex Valdés (Deladap)
– Guitar: Guglielmo Cassinelli (Free Shots)
© + ℗ Electro Swing Thing 2021
You must be logged in to post a comment.