Here comes the first episode of the Electro Swing Academy’s dance tutorial series. Smilin will teach you the “T-Step” today and will walk you through all 10 dance moves that we will be releasing over the next few weeks.
1. Start position: stand shoulders wide in a „V“
2. Bend your right leg while the foot of the other leg turns right
3. Put your left heel inside while the right foot taps to the side
4. Repeat step 2
Variation: you can also tap your foot in front or behind of you, or instead of tapping you can kick
Important: your tapping/kicking foot is always the free leg
We’ll post two videos a week and you can watch the tutorials on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
Next dance move: Stub Out
Follow the Electro Swing dancer and tutor Smilin, from Bavaria in Germany, HERE and read a super interesting interview with her HERE!
If you have any questions, ideas or requests, feel free to write them in the comments. Now have fun watching, learning and dancing. Let’s do the Swing! #ElectroSwingDance 🔥 💃 🎩 🙌
And here is the Blog Post with the complete Dance Tutorials Season 1, which is updated with every new episode. So in the end everything is very compact and you can comfortably improve your skills HERE!
– Editor: Steven Melzer
– Camera: Luka Ljubicic
– Cutter, Audio Mix & Sound Design: Wolfgang Lohr
– Color Grading: Giulio Rasi
– Location: Frannz Club (Berlin/Germany)
GRAPHIC & MOTION DESIGN
– Track ID: Wolfgang Lohr feat. Emma Lea & Ashley Slater – Keep On Smilin
– Composer & Producer: Wolfgang Lohr
– Lyrics & Trombone: Ashley Slater
– Vocals: Emma Lea, Ashley Slater
– Saxophone: Martin Scheran (Deladap)
– Trumpet: Alex Valdés (Deladap)
– Guitar: Guglielmo Cassinelli (Free Shots)
© + ℗ Electro Swing Thing 2021