In the 6th episode of our Dance Tutorial series, Smilin explains the “Running Man” and its variation. A fairly popular dance move of the Electro Swing Dance style, that is often seen in performances.
We also have fresh and new merch for you HERE! The “Electro Swing Academy – It Must Schwing” fashion collection, with great shirts, hoodies, sweaters and accessories for women and men. Grab your original & copy! 😀 🔥 💃 🎩 🙌 #ItMustSchwing
1. Start position: one leg stands, the other one is bended
2. The leg which is bended makes a step forward, while the other leg makes a step back.
Important: it must be at the same time! Otherwise the illusion won’t work.
3. Go back to the start position, but this time the other leg is bended
4. Repeat step 2
VARIATION: Running Man with touch: same steps, but you don’t lose the contact to the floor (imagine a big magnet which keeps your feet on the floor)
Next Dance Move: #VJump
If you have any questions, ideas or requests, feel free to write them in the comments. Now have fun watching, learning and dancing. Let’s do the Swing! #ElectroSwingDance 🔥 💃 🎩 🙌
Follow the Electro Swing dancer and tutor Smilin, from Bavaria in Germany, HERE and read a super interesting interview with her HERE!
And here is the Blog Post with the complete Dance Tutorials Season 1, which is updated with every new episode. So in the end everything is very compact and you can comfortably improve your skills HERE!
– Editor: Steven Melzer
– Camera: Luka Ljubicic
– Cutter, Audio Mix & Sound Design: Wolfgang Lohr
– Color Grading: Giulio Rasi
– Location: Frannz Club (Berlin/Germany)
GRAPHIC & MOTION DESIGN
– Track ID: Wolfgang Lohr feat. Emma Lea & Ashley Slater – Keep On Smilin
– Composer & Producer: Wolfgang Lohr
– Lyrics & Trombone: Ashley Slater
– Vocals: Emma Lea, Ashley Slater
– Saxophone: Martin Scheran (Deladap)
– Trumpet: Alex Valdés (Deladap)
– Guitar: Guglielmo Cassinelli (Free Shots)
© + ℗ 2021 Electro Swing Thing
You must be logged in to post a comment.